Jobs in the Wine Industry
WineJob is currently inactive and is being rebuilt with our upcoming low-code smartphone app. Please visit again soon to get your free wine employment app.
We will assist your job search or if you are an employer our wine employment will let you post your wine job opportunities quickly and economically.
We have spent decades in the wine industry and understand the career options available. We are putting the wine industry recruiting and job search in your pocket with a compact app on your smartphone. Return to our Home page to watch for our app launch soon!
We are taking your wine industry career search or your employee recruiting efforts into the future with our implementation of smartphone app technology.
For employers, our app will also be able to accept your job postings where our career seeking users will be able to find listings that fit their skill sets.
Our new low code app platform will be launched shortly. Cheers!
Job postings are on a temporay hold
Our affordable exposure for your wine job postings is due to automation and our streamlined processes.
For the most part we provide a self service platform requiring that you follow simple directions to post your open positions. All postings are for 30 days or until you cancel the posting, which ever comes first.
Payment is by credit card through Stripe or PayPal depending on availability or invoicing requirements.
Our WineJob app will readily accept your $29 payment for your postings within the app using Stripe. No credit card information is stored or maintained by our company.
If you need an invoice, one will be sent from PayPal. Postings will go live upon payment through PayPal and with your received posting submission in our hands.
You must submit the following for us to manually post your employment opportunity to WineJob:
1. High resolution company logo
2. Company name
3. Job Title
4. Job location or locations
5. Job posting itself detailing the position, responsibilities and requirements
6. Indicate if the position is Full Time/Part Time/Contract
7. Email address where you want to receive resumes or URL where applicant should be directed to complete their application.
8. Any other information you would like included.
Once we have posted your job opportunity we will also share it to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. We will re-share the posting to the same platform again two weeks later.
You may request additional services such as anonymous postings and social media boosting.
An anonymous posting is priced at $39 for 30 days and requires that we forward all resumes to your business. Social media boost is available separately and is a minimum of $30 . When we share your posting to the Facebook feed, we will also boost the post for further distribution.
If you have a special request, need additional services or need invoicing, you may contact us at 715-379-7912 or via our email at email@example.com .
You may also always reach us through our contact form with any of your requests.
We will respond quickly the same day or next morning if contacted after hours. Cheers!
The mission of LDV Hospitality is to bring la dolce vita, 'the good life' to all of our guests by providing authentic and charming hospitality experiences through our collection of extraordinary people and hospitality concepts.
We are seeking a positive and professional Wine & Beverage Manager for our location in
What We Offer You:
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Time Off
• Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
• Voluntary Disability and Life Insurance
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Summary of Position: The Wine & Beverage Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining the wine and beverage menus, including managing the sales and costs, and controlling inventory.
• Ensure excellent direction in the standards and practices of the Wine Program at LDV
• Develop and direct a wine program that adds quality, value and enhances the guest experience
• Provide ample and continuous wine training, tasting and education to ensure staff wine
knowledge is top notch
• Ensure that appropriate physical inventory is available to staff and guests at all times
• Ensure that all POS systems, inventory systems, wine lists and any other information pertinent
to the selling of wine remain accurate and up to date and are understood & adhered to by the
• Actively participate in the cycle of service in order to promote, educate and sell wine to guests
• Establish and maintain positive & productive working relationships with vendors, displaying
decorum and respect.
• Continuously taste, research and remain active & relevant in the industry
• In collaboration with PR/Marketing for LDV Hospitality, actively find ways to market our
brand and program while also periodically representing the company at trade events and through PR opportunities as they present themselves
• Cultivate Regulars and continue to find ways to strengthen the LDV Hospitality wine
• Ensure knowledge of and adherence to all applicable laws, policies and procedures
• Follow and adhere to all standards set forth by the Board of Health
• Performs other related activities as assigned by the Food & Beverage Director
Minimum of 3 years' experience in management in hospitality and fine dining, with aconcentration in wine & beverage.
-Sommelier training or minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Sommelier in fine dining
restaurants is required
High School Diploma or GEDBachelor's Degree in Business or Hospitality Administration is preferred, but not required
More About Us:
LDV is a boutique hospitality group that creates authentic and unique restaurant and cocktail bar experiences across the country. The group was founded by John Meadow in 2008. The LDV signature brands include Scarpetta, American Cut, and Dolce Italian; along with hotel concepts such as The Beach Club MTK and The Regent Cocktail Club. LDV works with iconic hotel partners including The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, The Fontainebleau of Miami, Gurney's Resorts and The James - New York NoMad.
LDV Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace
Independent Wine Ambassador
Contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proudly represent one of the most respected wine families producing wines in in the US and Europe. Your position as a DTC (direct to consumer) Wine Ambassador gains you access to the premium wine inventory of fourteen world renowned wineries.
We offer high commission, large product discounts, ongoing wine and sales training, team building bonus opportunities and fantastic wine to offer your local community.
No experience necessary but an interest in wine is needed. Your small investment for your sales material and wine samples totals less than $150 and has a retail value of $200!
For more information:
Contact Chris via email at email@example.com